It is pretty obvious that I love to eat right? Pasta might be one of the denomination and I really like doing food trip even if I am all alone at somewhere else. Aside from spaghetti which I really enjoy eating, I also seldom eat carbonara if ever I’m in the mood. So dear readers, here’s another yummy recipe just for you.
What you need:
- 500 grams fettuccine pasta
- 6 bacon reashers, sliced finely
- 300 ml cream
- 4 pieces of eggs, beaten lightly
- 1 cup (80g) coarsely grated parmesan cheese
What you need to do:
- Add pasta to large pan of boiling water, boil, uncovered, until just tender. Drain pasta; keep warm while making sauce.
- Cook bacon in medium pan, stirring, until crisp. Add cream; stir until heated through. Working quickly, gently mix bacon mixture with hot pasta and combined eggs and cheese in large bowl.
*Microwave Pasta suitable
Viola! Enjoy cooking and happy eating.
More to press so, stay tuned.