I’ve been a fan of the art of cooking pasta and one of my favorites is making spaghetti dishes. It’s easy and convenient. All you need to do is follow some tips and experiment the rest. Cooking isn’t really that hard like others think of, you just need the determination to learn and the inspiration to spice up your dish. As what most chefs say, cook with love so your critics will love you. So here’s another past recipe that you will also love, Spaghetti with seafood and herbs that I found whilst scanning some books and notes.
I guess life isn’t really fair and I’m one of those who got allergies even just eating minimal cuts of shrimps or crabs. I really envy those people who enjoy eating seafood that much but the look on their faces still suffice to brighten my mood up. So here it is.
What you need:
- 350 grams spaghetti
- 1 large (180 grams) carrot
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) vegetable oil
- 500 grams uncooked shell prawns
- 150 grams snow peas
- 500 grams scallops
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
What to do:
- Add pasta to a large pan of boiling water, boil uncovered until just tender. Drain well.
- Cut carrot into thin strips. Heat oil in wok or large pan, add carrot, prawns, peas, scallops and garlic, stir-fry until seafood is tender. Add herbs, rind, juice and pepper; stir until well combined. Toss seafood mixture through hot pasta.
With those two steps I know you can create a masterpiece. Enjoy cooking!
More to press so, stay tuned.