Chicken and bacon are all time favorite dish of kids and other individuals. Pasta dishes are also one of the meals most are craving for. What about creating those two into one. That’s right! Chicken and Bacon Pasta will definitely suit your taste. It’s easy and fun to do with your kids or with the one you love.
What you need:
- 3 cups (240 grams) tri-colored pasta
- 30 grams butter
- 1 medium (150 grams) onion, chopped finely
- 4 bacon rashers, chopped
- 3 (330 grams) chicken thigh fillets, chopped
- 1 table-spoon plain flour
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 1 cup (125 grams) frozen peas. thawed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (60 grams) grated cheddar cheese
- Add pasta to a large pan of boiling water, boil, uncovered, until just tender; drain.
- Heat butter in pan, add onion, cook stirring, until onion is soft.
- Add bacon and chicken, cook, stirring, until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in flour, cook over heat until bubbling. Remove from heat, gradually stir in milk. Stir over heat until , mixture boils and thickens.
- Stir in peas, sour cream and pasta. Spoon mixture into four 1 1/2-cup (375ml) heatproof dishes; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered in moderate oven about 20 minutes or until heated through.