Here’s another delicious meal that I’m sure you can make at home. Easy and quick. Simple yet Delicious.
What you need:
- 500 grams spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium (300grams) onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic. crushed
- 500 grams minced meat
- 2 x 400 grams cans tomatoes
- 2 medium (240grams) carrots, sliced
- 1 stick celery, sliced
- 1 medium (200grams) green capsicum, chopped
- 1 medium (200grams) red capsicum chopped
- 1/4 cup (125ml) dry white wine
- 1 small beef stock cube
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
What you need to do:
- Add pasta into a large pan of boiling water, boil, uncovered, until just tender, drain.
- Heat oil in pan, add onions and garlic, cook stirring, until onions are soft. Add mince, cook, stirring until browned. Add undrained crushed tomatoes add remaining ingredients, simmer, covered, about 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sauce has thickened. Combine sauce with hot pasta, mix well and serve.
Microwave Pasta Suitable
Voila! Happy eating!
More to press so ,stay tuned.